Went to the doctor today. Had my Glucose test (YUCK!) and also had another ultrasound to check on the Placenta Previa, which is gone! Got to see the baby, he has really grown. He looked like a REAL baby! :-) So cute! I started feeling sick after they drew my blood for the glucose test and almost passed out...had to cut my ultrasound short bc of this. That was a little disappointing because we were having so much fun looking at the little guy. Here is a picture..
Little Smitty at 28 weeks 4 days old!


I can't believe the third trimester is already here, I feel like I still have a long time to go but I think it will go by fast! Clayton is coming in town next weekend and gets to stay for over a week! Can't wait.
Sweet Maj..
Happy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment